//super awesome !
S U P E R G I R L ♥

Touch The Image

Photobucket
Touch Me Too!

Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum! Hello! I hope you're having a great day!


T E L E Y ♥

Photobucket
Say Something ^^


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Sha Gelsey
Others:   


Mine.

Assalamualaikum :3

I don't really have the idea what to post today. So, I'll just type anything that cross my mind.

Hmm ...

Okayy ...

The only thing thats on my mind right now is Shah -.- Laugh out loud !

So, I decided to post anything that have to do with him.

Shah. Hmm. Why do I love him actually ? Seriously, WHY ? Yeahh, he's quite funny and understanding. Truthfully, he doesn't show his feeling. He likes to make me jealous. But, I'll end up by making him jealous back. But seriously ! I don't feel jealous at all when he talks about another girl, yeahh, sometimes I do get jealous, but mostly, I don't get that fucking jealous because I know that I am the only girl he loves. *cewahhh xD* Same goes to him, he acts like he is not jealous at all!

I trust him. I trust him with all my heart.

There's once when we were talking on the phone and one of his friends ( A GIRL ) came and say something. I don't know, but one of Shah's respond was ; "Kau dah kenapa ? Dah mabuk nak ajak aku ..." Fuck ! Seriously ! That was the time I get fucking jealous ! That's my boyfriend you bitch ! But I know, he won't do such thing. I know. I trust him. I believe in him.

He always tell me about marriage. Here's the funny one;

Him : You, you tahu I suka tidur kan ? Macam mana kalau kita dah kahwin nanti ? Mesti you frust kan.

Me : Ye ! Tahu sangat ! Nanti, kalau you asyik tidur je, I lompat lompat atas katil and I siram air kat you ! Haha !

Him : Eii jahatnya ! Kalau macam tu, malam pertama je kita tidur satu balik. Lepas lepas tu kita tidur bilik lain lain ...

Me : Ehh ! Kenapa ?!

Him : Yelahh. Nanti you kacau I tidur. Tak nyenyak nanti ...

*WTF*

Me : Apa seyhh you !

Him : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

LOL -.- I dont know why but I love him so much :')

I once said ;

Me : You, kawan2 I tak habis2 wish congratulations sebab kita dah getback.

Him : Untunglah kan. Hm bagus lah. So you kena bersyukur sebab ada wish congrat untuk you dan kita.

Me : Ye bersyukur sangat sangat. Lepastu tak habis2 cakap hope everlasting. Haa I pun amin kan je lah.

Him : Haha. Untunglah. Hm bie harap pun macam tu jugak. Macam mana diaorang harap kan kita kekal, macam tu lah bie akan jaga you lepas ni :')

Okayy , terharu kejap :'3

Dia anggap aku ni macam budak kecik tahu takk. Kalau aku cakap dia ada girlfriend lain ke apa, nanti dia akan cakap "Haha. Taklah you. Cukuplah you seorang je budak kecik yang ada kat dalam hidup I." And sometimes, "Haa yang seorang ni pun tak terjaga..."

Haa okay . Thats all . Aku dah ngantuk . K byeeee :**