//super awesome !
S U P E R G I R L ♥

Touch The Image

Photobucket
Touch Me Too!

Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum! Hello! I hope you're having a great day!


T E L E Y ♥

Photobucket
Say Something ^^


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Sha Gelsey
Others:   


The End.

Assalamualaikum.

Last Friday, 5th of April.

My relationship with Mohd. Arif Shah has ended. Now I know that giving him a second chance was a total mistake. But, let bygones be bygones. Thanks for 5 months and 14 days. I really really appreciate it. At first, it does hurt but then, I realise that I was kind of stupid for letting him in and trusted him. He taught me to not believe in people easily. Thanks for that. I wont do the same mistake again. Thanks for everything Mohd. Arif Shah bin Mohd. Azmi .